The keyword spy tool
The keyword spy helps you to find the keywords for which your competitors rank in the organic Google results. You will also learn for which keywords your competitors advertise on Google Ads. You will get answers to the following questions:
- For which keywords are your competitors ranked on Google?
- In which countries are your competitors ranked on Google?
- Which pages of your competitors are ranked for their keyword?
- Which keywords do your competitors use on Google Ads?
- In which countries do your competitors advertise on Google Ads?
- Which ads do your competitors use for a particular keyword?
How to use the keyword spy tool:
- Open the keyword spy tool: SEOprofiler > Your project > Keywords > Keyword spy
- Enter the domain name of a competitor.
- Click the 'Get competitor keywords' button.
You will see the following results page:
- Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Click the 'Top 10' button if you want to optimize one of your web pages for the keyword.
- Click the 'Monitor' button if you want to check the rankings of your website for that keyword.
- You get the global and the local searches for each keyword.
- You also get the number of ads that we found for the keyword, the number of search results and the KEI.
- The keyword spy tool is available for many different countries. Click the 'Country' panel to see the countries in which the competitor can be found.
- Switch between Google Ads keywords and organic keywords with the tab panels at the top of the page.
Analyzing the keywords for which your competitors are ranked can help you to find new keyword opportunities for your own website.
Continue with 'The WDF Relevant Keywords Analyzer'.