The keyword suggestion tool
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler helps you to find new keywords for organic search engine optimization and paid click advertising. The keyword research tool in SEOprofiler offers several advantages for your business:
- You will find great keywords for organic search engine optimization.
- Find inexpensive keywords for your Google Ads campaigns.
- Be less dependent on a few competitive keywords.
- Generate a constant flow of traffic through a lot of keywords.
- Find new keywords that will generate a good return on investment for a lower price instead of raising the bids for your current keywords.
How to work with the keyword suggestion tool
Working with the keyword suggestion tool is easy. Select 'Keyword tool' in the 'Find keyword' section in the menu in SEOprofiler and enter your keyword:
Everything at a glance
The keyword suggestion results table shows everything at a glance:
- Collect keywords: Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Refine suggestions: The first column shows the keyword suggestions. Click a keyword to refine the suggestions for this keyword.
- Monthly search volume and progression: The second column shows the average number of monthly searches for the keyword. The chart next to the keyword shows the monthly search volume from January to December. Click the chart or the search number to view the keyword details box (see below).
- Cost per click: The "CPC" (cost per click) column shows the cost per click when you advertise for the keyword on Google Ads.
- Competition: The "Competition" column shows how many websites advertise for the keyword. The higher the number (from 0 to 100), the more websites advertise for the keyword.
- Opportunity: The opportunity column shows how lucrative the keyword is. A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword.
- Work with your keywords: You can do the following in the "Actions" column: open the keyword details box, optimize a page of your website for the keyword, monitor the rankings of your web pages for the keyword, search Google for the keyword, view the Google Trends page for the keyword.
How does the search volume history help you?
The search volume history helps you to find seasonal keywords. The keyword suggestions table shows a small chart with the search volume progression from January to December.
Click a chart of a search number in the results table to open the keyword details box:
In this example, you can see that many more people search for the keyword 'gardening supplies' in May than in September.
The keyword details box also shows the other keyword metrics. Click one of the buttons in the box to optimize a page of your website for the keyword, to monitor the position of your web pages for the keyword, or to get further keyword suggestions that contain the keyword.
What is the opportunity value?
The opportunity value shows how lucrative the keyword is. It ranges from 0%-100%.
A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword. Use it to find the best keywords for your website.
Which countries and languages are supported?
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler supports 72 countries and languages:
Continue with 'How to interpret the search volume numbers'.