Web page optimization
The Ranking Profiler is a powerful tool that enables you to spy on the Google rankings of your competitors:
- Save time and money: reveal and understand the rankings of your competitors
- Get the financial value of your competitors' rankings
- See the ranked pages of your competitors and optimize your own pages
- Amaze your clients with fast results
- Detect the countries in which your competitors work
It can have the following reasons if the rankings of a website could not be found:
- The website is not ranked for one of the keywords that we monitor. The keywords that we monitor represent the vast majority of all searches that are done every month. Details can be found below.
- The website was not listed when we checked the keyword. If the website was not ranked for the keyword when we checked it, the ranking cannot be found in the analysis. If it is listed when we recheck the keyword then the ranking will be displayed in the Ranking Profiler.
Although the Ranking Profiler shows most of the rankings that a website has, it does not show every single ranking of a site. Use the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler to track the rankings of a website for any keyword in any region.
We monitor nearly all keywords the deliver a significant amount ov visitors:
We monitor the rankings and ads for millions of popular keywords. The top 1,000 keywords account for 10.6% of all searches, and every fifth search is for one of the most popular 10,000 keywords. 20-25% of all queries have never been searched before. This means that any further keyword after the top 10,000 ones belongs to the "long tail." Long tail keywords are very specific keywords that aren't searched very often.
The millions of keywords that we check represent the vast majority of the keywords that are regularly searched on Google and that regularly deliver the most visitors:
- A: The keywords that we check. These keywords have many searches each month. They account for the vast majority of visitors that search engines send to websites.
- B: These are keywords with a very low search volume. We do not check these keywords as they aren't searched for very often. These keywords do not deliver a significant amount of visitors.
How reliable is the data?
The Ranking Profiler offers access to reliable information about the rankings of any website. The data of the Ranking Profiler is based on this information:
- We monitor the keywords that deliver the vast majority of visitors (see FAQ above).
- For each of these keywords, we have the average number of monthly searches.
- Based on the position of the website and the number of searches for the keyword, we can estimate the number of visitors that a website will get through a ranking.
The Ranking Profiler database is updated continually. As people can change their Google Ads campaigns at any time, the data is only a (continually updated) snapshot of the ads that run on Google Ads. Although some ads and keywords might not be included in the analysis, you get a comprehensive overview of the Google Ads ads that your competitors run.
More than 158,000 users trust SEOprofiler.